Kam Hing Privacy Statement
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486, Hong Kong Laws). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information:
When you visit our web site(s), we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our web site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our web sites.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected:
At times, you may be required to give your personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, gender, date of birth, identity document number, telephone number, home address and email address etc. Refusal to provide such information may render us unable to handle any application form.
If such information is requested during recruitment, we will ensure that the collection and use of such information will comply Code of Practice on Human Resource Management of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486, Hong Kong Laws), and we will supply a copy of such policy upon your request.
Disclosure of Information:
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with the third parties, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Kam Hing International Holdings.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to prevent, or take action regarding potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Under and in accordance with the Ordinance, you have the right to:
- Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
- Access your Personal Data held by us;
- Require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
- Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the types of Personal Data held by us.